10 January 2008

NADA

That's how much scrapping I've gotten done the last couple of days. I did work on my coupon binder some though. Can you believe it's STILL not done! Gosh I hope it's worth all this trouble! I'm still hoping once I get organized it'll get faster.

Nothing too exciting to tell you today. The GE man came out today to look at the fridge cuz it was making noise when dispensing ice cubes. Of course, it worked beautifully and didn't make a sound while he was here. Why is that? The worst part? When my sis and the gang were here for dinner tonite, the friggin thing made the crazy noise again! Ugh, that repairman must've thought we were wackos. I hate when the happens.

I hope to get some scrapping done soon - this blog is so boring without pictures! LOL

G'nite!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see some more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa Check my blog I left a little something on it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that fridge would have driven me nutso LOL. and of course it will work beautifully lol stupid fridge lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love hearing from you!