05 January 2008

Got another one done!


I got another layout done today for the BP LOAD challenge! YAY! That makes 3 - only 28 more to go. I thought maybe today I would just scrap the day away - wishful thinking. One is better than none so I'm happy. I also FINALLY listed the 2008 planner I made on ebay. I worked on that thing forever. It was a great idea that turned into a MONSTER of a book. I will never get enough for it to have justified making it but it was fun to do. I think this year I'll make a set of pages every month with my kits so that in December I'll have a whole planner's worth of pages without having spent a month on it!!
Off to make dinner (yeah, I know it's 630p!). Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. Love your layout Melissa! Your work is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg ava is soooo beautiful, just like her momma. the whole lo is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love hearing from you!