06 April 2008

APRIL SHOWERS

It feels like the rain hasn't stopped for the last couple of weeks! I love a rainy day - I only wish I could just curl up with the kids and watch a good movie. But, I'm swamped! I hadn't even noticed it's been almost a week since my last post.

I'm trying to clean up my space as I've finally finished the first of four custom albums. I took advantage of the stuff I had lying around a made a few things for etsy but the weather isn't cooperating so I could only get a few good pictures. Here they are - the tags and diorama were such hits, I did them again:






I finally signed Ethan up for his webkinz account. I figured I might as well give in. He has 3 and is always on my computer anyway. We really need to get him one - I don't like to share ;)

I'm off to finish cleaning my scrap space. I'm itching to rearrange it so I told dh and he says 'Why don't you wait till I give you my office'. Grrr...I think he's toying with me. And besides, I want to do it NOW not four months from now!! *sigh* I'm off to clean....

Have a great week everybody!

4 comments:

  1. Your paper products are so beautiful! I wish I could do stuff like that. Hope you had fun cleaning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on taking over hubbies office,wait till he's out one afternoon and just move him. Tell him he said it was going to be yours any way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stuff Melissa!!!

    Tell Henry to get OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that diorama and tags are to die for.

    tell henry to get out of the office NOW tell him i said so HAHA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love hearing from you!