07 January 2011

CREATIVE STREAK

It seems 2011 has started out with a creative bang! And I couldn't be happier :) Since October. it feels like I've been on autopilot crafting - making multiples of things to build up my inventory for craft shows and Holiday sales. I love to do it; don't get me wrong. But it's just not the same as creating just for the sake of creating; creating on a whim.

I haven't done any personal scrapbook pages yet, but that's coming too. So far it's been shabby collage style tags & altered things. I was DYING to get my hands on the gorgeous paper that had been sitting on my desk for a couple of months. And boy was I glad I did! Two different lines, two different inspirations and interpretations and a crafty girl who's as happy as a pig in mud. <---Probably more a reference to the current state my home (ie. a sty). So, here they are; my newest. I hope you enjoy them. And I hope you're enjoying a creative streak, too :)





PS You can see more detailed photos of all these project in my Etsy shop & my flickr gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love hearing from you!