10 June 2009

JUNE & GRADUATIONS

My baby boy graduated on Sunday. It was the cutest thing ever. *sigh* Where does the time go? Here are some photos of the last day of school and the graduation:


I'm so proud :D He's a little worried about starting kindergarten this fall but I have a couple of months to ease him in to the idea.

I got my LP Kits on Friday but I had such a mess on my desk that I've only just now gotten to open them up! I ripped into my first kit this morning - the June Featured kit. Gorgeous, as always. Here's what I've done so far:







I have 2 more kits for this month and a slew of past kits I've yet to open. I am determined to get through every single one. Somehow.
Have a happy week everybody!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work...as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan looks so cute - what a big boy!!! AND your summer mini album is awesome!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethan is too cute! I love what you've done with the kits, that mini album is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute pictures :D That mini album is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love hearing from you!