17 August 2008

BENDING IT LIKE BECKHAM




Well, not really...but still :) Ethan had his very first ever soccer practice yesterday. The kids are so little! It's so cute to watch them taking it so seriously and concentrating. So, we get home after practice and Ethan can't stop talking about the 'girl in the pink shirt' that he was standing next to. He's decided that 'she's gonna be my best friend when she's a little older'. All day he would find not so subtle ways to bring her up. He doesn't know her name, mind you, so that's what he has to talk to her about next week, he's decided. I am SO not ready for this!


4 comments:

  1. OMG how flippin cute is he? i just wanna pick him up and squeeze the crap outa him lol.

    and too funny about the little crush on the girl in pink lol

    love you sista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...how sweet is that? He already has his wife picked out!!! Love the pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable!!! I remember when my boys first started soccer...and you are right, they look so little out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG....Ethan is adorable...and i don't know why, but this brought tears to my eyes!! Soooooooo cute...about the little girl with the pink shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love hearing from you!