21 January 2015

TEA & HONEY DESIGNS

Ack!  So much has happened in the last few months, but of course facebook fans already knew that :)  Like the new name?  I'll tell you all about it in a post on my new blog page ... whenever I set it up.



In the meantime, I'm just dropping by to upload pictures of my latest creation!  Oh, it feels soooo gooood to get into my paper again!  I'm giddy!



And I cleaned/organized my craft room.  I'll show you that on the new blog, too.  One day.  YAY!



Thanks for sticking with me!  Hope you love my latest paper bag album ...  just getting my feet wet before I jump in again ....
















































































































9 comments:

  1. Watch Rishta Anjana Sa Ep – 12 – 28th July 2016 only at ARY Digital Official YouTube Channel.

    Rishta Anjana Sa Ep 04 – ARY Digital Drama

    ReplyDelete

  2. Ankara'da profesyonel ağda hizmeti
    ankara erkek agda hizmette
    sinir tanimiyor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. is there anyone that can help me getting good and quick cash for cars perth kind of service, i really need one. Any contact detail would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ankara merkezli sıramatik sistemleri kurulum ve teknik destek hizmetleri
    siramatik Türkiye'de hizmet ve faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The regime of gaming overflows online.
    Ruby888 Meet the regime of the game, overflowing luck online and enjoy all the fun. In order for a professional gambler to play games with the aim of playing the best online gambling games. You will be able to play games with ease.
    Because we also have a way of playing the game of toss online are numerous, and all of it's playing games online bets on variety and all the sadistic So much so that a professional gambler games. Everybody has come to appreciate the best online games.
    We also have a lot of online games overflow. In order to gamble every game you have been impressed with the online games have been very much and all the intentions of playing online games are abundant and full of all hope overwhelming. And we also have the prototype of playing online games with the most effective. IBCbet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love hearing from you!