21 January 2015

TEA & HONEY DESIGNS

Ack!  So much has happened in the last few months, but of course facebook fans already knew that :)  Like the new name?  I'll tell you all about it in a post on my new blog page ... whenever I set it up.



In the meantime, I'm just dropping by to upload pictures of my latest creation!  Oh, it feels soooo gooood to get into my paper again!  I'm giddy!



And I cleaned/organized my craft room.  I'll show you that on the new blog, too.  One day.  YAY!



Thanks for sticking with me!  Hope you love my latest paper bag album ...  just getting my feet wet before I jump in again ....
















































































































4 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love hearing from you!