01 April 2011

SHOW TIME

Happy April! Hope this new month is bringing you some sunshine and warm weather :) Can't wait to open up the windows and let some fresh air in! We had some wonderful summery weather a couple of weeks back but this week has been so COLD. Can't wait for Spring to come in again...

Next weekend, April 9th & 10th, I'll be at the Durham Art Walk in downtown Durham, NC, selling my wares. If you're in the area, I'd LOVE for you to stop by and say hi! I've been working frantically all week to create lots of fun stuff for the show and trying to keep up with sales in my Etsy shop. I had a sale this week - bad timing on my part 'cause now I have nothing to take to the show! LOL I guess that's a good problem to have.

I did manage to create a mini paper bag album. It's been FOREVER since I'd done one and I was just itching to do another! I really loved the way it turned out and was just a tiny bit sad to see her go to her new home where I'm sure she'll be loved, too :)

I've gotta get back to work now but, I'll leave you with a few of my latest creations...including the pretty little girl who's no longer mine...








Miracles ACEO

Happy Friday, friends. And a happy April to you :)

2 comments:

  1. totally loving Garden Girl.....so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one! Your stuff is awesome. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love hearing from you!