08 July 2010

HAPPY JULY!

I've neglected you again. You should be used to it. Like Taio Cruz, I'm only gonna break break your, break break your heart. :)

Did I tell you about all the stuff I've won from some fabulous people on Facebook?? OMGosh, are you as addicted to FB as me? Well, you should be :P

I won some AWESOME stickers from SRM Stickers. They are fabulous! So easy to use, thin and sheer so they don't bulk up and they kinda look like rub-ons or stamps (without the mess). There's a sticker (or 10) for every occasion. Kinda falling in love with these!

Y'all remember Rusty Pickle?? I thought they were defunct but, no! they are alive and well :) I won a 3 different paper packs from them - wedding, boy and Halloween themed. I haven't even opened them yet but I'm dying to!

This week I won a handmade, original crown from Two Little Bluebirds!! I am so psyched to receive it! She makes the sweetest crowns and capes for your little ones; and she uses eco-friendly felt. You MUST visit her Etsy shop and see the awesome yumminess for yourself :)

I won a sweet little zebra striped pink bow for Ava from Gia's Bowtique. It is so stinkin' cute! Check out her fan page - she is ALWAYS giving away all sorts of discounts to her Etsy shop.

I also have a surprise coming from the super sweet girls at Hancox Homstead and Beans Things! I can't wait to see what beautiful, handmade things I'll get :)

Yes, I'm very blessed every day. Please check out every one of these sweet, giving ladies' pages and shops. It'll be worth your while!

I've been working on some custom orders lately, small and large. I'll leave you with some of the things I've been working on since we last spoke...........







2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these new creations! All gorgeous! And congratulations on all the loot - couldn't happen to a nicer person! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love hearing from you!