30 September 2008

MY WEEKEND

I finally got some time to scrap this weekend - thanks to the LifePreserversClub.com crop! I had SOO much fun. THANK YOU Sandra & Rebecca for putting it all together and coming up with some awesome challenges. And Deb - toilet paper rolls? Really? Who woulda thunk it? :) That little book rocked. So ladies (& gents?) if you want to be challenged to make some great stuff - check it out. The crop is over but the challenges are all still up.

I got 3 personal pages done, 1 album and some mini cards for etsy. I hope I can stay focused and create lots this week.










Numbers Challenge:




Word Cloud Challenge:





Halloween Mini Album:





All Occasion Mini Cards:






Halloween Mini Cards:



3 comments:

  1. It WAS so much fun!! I'd love to see more of that Halloween album...off to check your ETSY shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Melisa! your cards and mini albums are adoreable! Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects!!! You need to post more artwork on your blog- I keep looking for more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love hearing from you!