08 May 2008

OH MY GOSH!!!

What a busy month April was! Sheesh! I feel like I'm just now taking a deep cleansing breath and getting ready to start something new.

I've got some new custom orders to fill and I'll be going back to NY for a few days this month. You all know how behind I get when I go away! I'm excited to see my friends and family but I know I'm gonna have so much to do before and after. Stressing doesn't help, I know.

My parents are arriving tomorrow for a visit. I don't think we have anything planned for Mother's Day - maybe church and brunch? I guess we'll play it by ear.

I'm gonna go get to work on more orders. TTYL!

4 comments:

  1. Time is flying by isn't it?! I can't believe it is the middle of May already!!! YIKES!! God luck getting everything done!!!

    Oh & I found those baby clips, tons of them, on etsy. Thanks for the idea!!! I can't wait to get them from the lady. Oh and I got a baby bonnet too!!! I think that place could be totally addicting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Melissa...is life settling down for you at all yet??? CUZ i miss ya at LP...get your butt over there! ;) I'm gonna be working with ya starting in July - check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it easy :) I love your shop by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love hearing from you!